- Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable data subject. Data subject is an individual - a natural person to whom the personal data pertains. A data subject shall be considered identified or identifiable if it is possible to identify the data subject directly or indirectly in particular on the basis of a number, code or one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- PostHeads is a unique platform for managing your social media activities, cooperation with your social media team, and for creating your social media content. You are obliged to use the Service only with full respect to the privacy of the others. PostHeads provides only the platform for integration of various types of activities and services as well as storage for your content. You shall upload or link to the Service only content, posts or personal data that were made available to the general public by its owner/data-subject or that you obtain in compliance with applicable law and third party conditions incl. necessary licenses.
- By registering for the Service you give us consent to collect and process your personal data used in the registration form, in particular your company name, your personal name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and your account information from third-party social media networks that you agree to link with our Service. We attempt to limit the amount of data required from you. All data you provide us serves to secure the functionality of our Services, enable communication with you and enhance the quality of our Services. Moreover we need your personal data for invoicing and accounting purposes.
- Some of your personal data, depending on your settings of the sharing options within the Service, may be accessible to other users.
- Your data will be processed and used strictly for the above-mentioned purposes within the period of 5 years after your most recent login to the Service.
- You are entitled to request information concerning the processing of your personal data and we are obliged to provide you with this information without undue delay. You cannot be denied the right to access your personal data, the right to have your data corrected or the right to ask for an explanation from us, should you have any doubt concerning the way your data are processed. If you have doubts or presume there is a contradiction with the law or your protected interests, you may seek the remedy in the form of correcting, supplementing or deleting your personal data. Besides resolving your request with us, you are also entitled to appeal directly to The Office for Personal Data Protection at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic.
- By using our Services you give us consent to send you commercial communication about our products or services as well as about third party products and services that are incorporated or referenced in our Service. You may opt out of receiving communication from us by sending us an e-mail from your login e-mail address with the subject “Unsubscribe”.
Technical data, cookies and Security
- In addition to your personal data, we may collect and process data that helps us to improve your user experience and our Service, such as cookies (small text files sent and stored on your computer, which identify you as a unique user and allow us to get information about your particular login session), IP addresses (numerical labels that are assigned to computers or other devices connected to the Internet) or general use data (e.g. the type of browser you used, referring and exit URLs, pages viewed and/or the amount of time spent viewing a particular page). You are entitled to disable accepting cookies at any time with the risk that it may impair the convenience of using our Services.
- We try to do our best to protect all acquired data with the reasonable business security efforts. All our servers are located within European Union. When transferring data between you and our servers we are using secured http protocol (https) with TLS 1.0, 256 bit encryption and our cookies do not contain unencrypted personal data.